Leadership Circles of Giving
You can have a direct and successful impact throughout the entire year and throughout all departments at the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History and Sea Center.
As a Member of the Leadership Circles of Giving, you play a critical role in providing support for all our educational programming, research, exhibits, and collections - and help make it possible to keep the Museum experience available to everyone.
You also join a select group of individuals who are passionate and dedicated to our mission of inspiring a thirst for discovery and a passion for the natural world.
In recognition of your exceptional generosity as a Leadership Circles Member, you have insider access to all the Museum has to offer. In addition to the regular benefits of membership, you’ll enjoy invitations to exclusive receptions and events, customized behind-the-scenes tours, and curator-led travel opportunities and fieldtrips… and much more.
($798 tax deductible)
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, including the annual Leadership Circles Dinner, and the Reception with the
Museum President & CEO
- Customized curator-led behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s Collections and Research Center for 4-6 people
- Invitation to field trips featuring unique natural history sites, regional museums, and gardens
- Unlimited guests to the Museum when accompanied by you
- Eight free guest passes for entry into the Museum or Sea Center
- Early registration for your children or grandchildren in the Museum's Nature Adventure Camps
- Recognition on the Museum’s electronic donor screen located at the Museum entrance and in the Leadership Circles Dinner program
- 20% discount at the Museum and Sea Center Stores in December
- Plus all benefits of Museum membership
($2,298 tax deductible)
- Up to 30 Museum passes donated to a school or charity of your choice
- Free guest passes for entry into the Museum or Sea Center (available upon request)
- Plus all the benefits of the Patron's Circle
($4,648 tax deductible)
- Opportunity to host a private at-cost dinner or cocktail reception in a gallery of your choice at the Museum
- One complimentary Family Membership for a friend, associate, or to donate to a charity or school of your choice
- Plus all the benefits of the Director's Circle
($9,548 tax deductible)
- Private luncheon with the Museum President & CEO for six people, followed by a customized curator-led behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s Collections and Research Center
- Opportunities for acknowledgement in conjunction with a Museum or Sea Center educational program of your choice
- Opportunity to host a private at-cost event at the Museum or Sea Center
- Plus all the benefits of the President's Circle
($24,198 tax deductible)
- Two free tickets to the Museum's annual Santa Barbara Wine + Food Festival
- Private dinner with the Museum President & CEO for ten people in a Museum or Sea Center gallery of your choice
- Plus all the benefits of the Collector's Circle
Special Options - Other Ways to Give to the Leadership Circles
Join the Sustaining Patron’s Circle: Monthly payments are easy and secure and includes all the benefits of Patron’s Circle membership. Sustaining Patron’s Circle Brochure
IRA distribution: Using your IRA distribution for charitable giving is a great way to give if you are 70-1/2 years or older. The law allows up to $100,000 per person to be distributed from an IRA to a qualified charity each year, like the Museum, from your IRA account. Just contact your administrator and direct them to distribute the amount you wish toward your Leadership Circles membership.
Donation of Stock: A donation of stock is a great way to join or renew your Leadership Circles membership. Wire your stock shares to the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History account at Schwab (Acct. No. 7785-4321, DTC No. 0164).
Employer Matching Gifts: A matching gift is simple way to double your impact!
Want to know more?
Please call the Development Department at 805-682-4711 ext. 124 or email@example.com.
You may also join or renew over the phone by calling Diane Devine at 805-682-4711 ext. 124.