Description: Broder Hall is a Spanish-style building that allows for multiple options for your event. Meetings, retreats, informal and formal receptions, lunches, BBQs, dinners for private, corporate, or wedding events.
Ambiance: Beautiful site located along Mission Creek. Terrace area has a combination of asphalt and wood chip surfaces. Can be used as a wine and cheese reception area, meeting space, or event prep work area. Adjacent to Sukinanik’oy Garden and Coggeshall Bowl.
- Standing: 150 outdoors
- Table Seating: 100 outdoors
- Inside the Broder Building: 40 people maximum
- Additional space available with rental combination
Facilities: Kitchenette with residential-size refrigerator/freezer, restroom, electrical outlets inside and outside.
Audio-Visual Capabilities: Projector and screen, indoors only
Internet Access: Yes
Parking: Up to 150 cars on site. Additional parking can be rented from nearby organizations.
- No smoking, balloons, confetti, or open flames.
- No floating candle centerpieces.
- No amplification of sound allowed outdoors including microphones, stereos, or amplifiers.
- Events begin at 4:00 PM and end at 6:30 PM.
- Catering counseling