Members of the Leadership Circles of Giving play a critical role in sustaining the Museum and Sea Center, providing support for all our educational programming, research, and collections - and help make it possible to keep the Museum experience available to everyone.
When you join the Natural History Museum's Leadership Circles, you join a select group of individuals who are passionate and dedicated to our mission of inspiring a thirst for discovery and a passion for the natural world.
In recognition of their exceptional generosity and commitment, Members of the Leadership Circles receive special benefits and access to all the Museum has to offer. For more information, please call the Development Department at 805-682-4711 ext. 124 or email email@example.com.
Join or renew today!
LEVELS AND BENEFITS
Patron's Circle - ($1,000-2,499)
($798 tax deductible)
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, including the annual Leadership Circles Dinner, and the Reception with the
Museum President & CEO
- Customized, curator-led behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s Collections and Research Center for 4-6 people
- Invitation to field trips featuring unique natural history sites, regional museums and gardens
- Unlimited guests to the Museum when accompanied by you
- Eight FREE guest passes for entry into the Museum or Sea Center
- Early registration for your children or grandchildren in the Museum's Nature Adventure Camps
- Recognition on the Museum’s electronic donor screen located at the Museum entrance and in the Leadership Circles' Dinner program
- 20% discount at the Museum & Sea Center Stores in December
- Plus all benefits of Museum membership
Director's Circle - ($2,500-4,999)
($2,298 tax deductible)
- Up to 30 Museum passes donated to a school or charity of your choice
- Special handling of your child or grandchild’s school group visit
- Free guest passes for entry into the Museum or Sea Center (available upon request)
- Plus all the benefits of the Patron's Circle
President's Circle - ($5,000-9,999)
($4,648 tax deductible)
- Opportunity to host a private at-cost dinner or cocktail reception in the gallery of your choice at the Museum
- One complimentary Family Membership for a friend, associate, or to donate to a community organization or school of your choice
- Plus all the benefits of the Director's Circle
Collector's Circle - ($10,000-24,999)
($9,548 tax deductible)
- Private luncheon with the Museum President & CEO for six people, followed by a customized, curator-led behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s Collections and Research Center
- On-site recognition in conjunction with an upcoming exhibit of your choice or as a co-sponsor of an education program of your choice: Museum Backyard, School & Teacher Services, Nature Collection, or Quasars to Sea Stars
- Opportunity to host a private, at-cost event at the Museum or Sea Center
- Plus all the benefits of the President's Circle
($25,000 and above)
- Two free tickets to the Museum's annual Wine + Food Festival
- Private dinner with the Museum President & CEO for ten people in a Museum or Sea Center gallery of your choice
- Plus all the benefits of the Collector's Circle
One of the best ways to support the Museum and have a lasting impact is through this important philanthropic membership level.
Join or renew today!