When you become a member of the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, you are supporting one of the oldest institutions in Santa Barbara. We appreciate your support. As a private, nonprofit organization that does not receive local, state or federal government funding for our operations, the Museum depends on the generosity of the community.
Here are just a few reasons to join the Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History:
Unlimited FREE admission* to the Museum, Sea Center, daytime Planetarium shows, and the monthly Star Party.
- Advance notice and special discounts on Museum camps, classes, lectures, and films.
- Unique members-only events throughout the year, like the annual Members' Party held each year in May with an exclusive premiere of summer special exhibition.
- Special opportunities for local, regional, national, and international natural history trips.
- Provide support to care for our immense collections, continue our great scientific research, maintain our award-winning education programs, and bring in creative new exhibitions all year long.
(two years: $110, save $10)
(two years: $150, save $10)
(two years: $280, save $20)
Be a part of the Educators Club and inspire your students with a thirst for discovery and a passion for the natural world.
* The Museum and Sea Center are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. The Museum is also closed on the last Saturday of June for the annual Santa Barbara Wine Festival, and Museum Members receive a discount on Wine Festival tickets. The Museum is open during the annual ArtWalk held in September, and Museum Members receive a discount on ArtWalk tickets.