MEMBERS GET A DISCOUNT
ON TICKETS TO THE
SANTA BARBARA WINE FESTIVAL
($60 is tax deductible)*
- FREE Admission and membership benefits for 2 named adults or 1 named adult and admission for a guest
- FREE tickets to Gladwin Planetarium daytime shows (request tickets upon arrival)
- FREE admission to Star Parties
- FREE admission to exciting summer exhibitions
- FREE subscription to the Museum Members' Magazine
- Invitation to the annual Members’ Party
- Advance notice and special discounts to camps, classes, lectures, events, films and field trips for adults and children
- Opportunity to host a birthday party at the Museum or Sea Center (pricing available upon request)
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and Sea Center Store
- FREE admission to more than 330 museums and science centers worldwide
- Discount admission to ArtWalk, the Santa Barbara Wine Festival™ , and Sensational Seafood
($80 is tax deductible)*
All Member benefits plus:
- FREE Admission and membership benefits for children or grandchildren under 18 years of age
($95 is tax deductible)*
All Family benefits plus:
- Two additional Guests per visit with presentation of your card
- Four Guest Passes (can be used without your card)
- Invitations to Maximus Art Gallery opening exhibit receptions
- Invitations to Conversations with a Curator
($235 is tax deductible)*
All Naturalist benefits plus:
- Two additional Guest Passes (total of six)
- Invitations to three Adventurer's Club exclusive family events per year
- A FREE birthday part at the Museum or Sea Center
As a member of The Adventurer's Club you and your family will enjoy three unique and exclusive educational and social opportunities each year. The Adventurer's Club is a benefit to members of the Explorer level and above. The club provides socially and educationally enriching opportunities geared toward the whole family.
Adventurer's Club events provide fun the whole family can enjoy such as:
- Special exhibit previews before they open to the public
- Science based educational offerings
- Creative and interactive craft opportunities
- Opportunities to connect
Jump aboard...your ticket to exploration and wonder awaits you and your family!
To Join The Adventurer's Club contact Membership Manager Leana Orsua at 805-682-4711 ext. 114 or email@example.com.
- Purchase 10 or more memberships at the Member and Family levels, and receive a 10% discount. Call the Membership Office at 805-682-4711 ext. 114 for more information.
Leadership Circles of Giving
$1,000 PATRON'S CIRCLE
($805 is tax deductible)*Leadership Circles of Giving
All Explorer benefits plus:
- Invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, including the annual Patron Dinner, and Patron Reception, and the Event with the President
- Customized, curator-led tour of the Museum’s collections and research departments for 4-6 people
- Invitation to field trips featuring unique natural history sites, regional museums, and gardens in the greater Santa Barbara area
- Unlimited guests when accompanied by member
- Eight FREE Guest Passes for entry into the Museum or Sea Center
- Recognition on the Museum’s electronic donor screen located at the Museum entrance and in the Patron Dinner program
- Two FREE tickets to Santa Barbara Artwalk
- 20% discount at the Museum Stores in December
Interested in higher levels of giving?
Join the Leadership Circles and play a critical role in sustaining the Museum. For information on giving at the $1,000 level or above, explore the Leadership Circles of Giving or contact Diane Devine at 805-682-4711, ext. 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Benefits subject to change
** The Museum and Sea Center are closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. The Museum is also closed on the last Saturday of June for the annual Santa Barbara Wine Festival, and Museum Members receive a discount on Wine Festival tickets. The Museum is open during the annual ArtWalk held in September, and Museum Members receive a discount on ArtWalk tickets.