School admission rates are available to public, private, and home schools by reservation. Please call the Museum or Sea Center to make your reservation.
|SCHOOL FEES (Effective August 19, 2013)
Fees, Terms & Conditions:
- All field trips run for 2 hours, with a fee of $100 per class.
- Payment must be received two weeks prior to visit in order to secure reservation.
- Per class fee includes 1 free adult for every 5 students. Additional adults must pay.
- Additional Adults $8 per adult at the Museum, $6.50 per adult at the Sea Center.
Field Trip Programs
Enjoy an interactive morning. Each class can choose from two of the following school programs when booking a field trip to the Museum:
- Museum Tour
- Discovery Lab
- Outdoor Nature Exploration
- Planetarium (maximum capacity, 44)
Arrival and Departure
- Buses must arrive 30 minutes early. This prevents traffic delays and gives students a chance to use the restrooms before starting their visit.
- Buses will pick up students in front of the Museum at 12:30PM.
To make your School Group Reservation please call:
- Museum: 805-682-4711 ext. 108
- Sea Center: 805-962-2526 ext. 108