Throughout the year, the Museum offers an exciting variety of family programs designed to encourage understanding and appreciation of the many facets of our natural world.
2016 events include:
- Underwater Parks Day @ Sea Center (Saturday, January 16)
- NanoDays (Saturday & Sunday, April 2 & 3)
- Members' Party (Friday, June 3)
- Antarctica: On Thin Ice @ Sea Center (Saturday, June 4)
- T. Rex Tuesdays (Tuesdays, June 21 - August 16)
- Bob Ballard & Friends at the Lobero (Wednesday, July 13)
- Astro-vaganza (Saturday, September 10)
- California Coastal Beach Cleanup (Saturday, September 17)
- Eyes in the Sky Open House (Sunday, October 16)
- (Eerie) Tales and (Fishy) Scales @ Sea Center (Saturday, October 29, 11:00AM-3:00PM)
- Supak'a: Chumash Family Gathering (Saturday, November 5, 10:00AM-4:00PM)
For more information about upcoming programs, please visit our Calendar page
Please contact 805-682-4711 ext. 162 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding family programs.