Description: Outdoor theater-style seating for wedding ceremonies, memorial services, concerts, or presentations and additional space for informal and formal receptions, lunches, dinners for private, corporate, or wedding events. Event may begin at 4:00 PM and must end at 6:30 PM with all guests and vendors departed from the area by 7:00 PM.
Ambiance: Beautifully carved stone amphitheater, ideal for wedding ceremonies up to 80 guests or for staging photographs. Located along Mission Creek and Sukinanik’oy Garden.
- Theatre Style: 80
- Additional space available with rental combination
- No amplification of sound is allowed outdoors at the Museum. This includes Coggleshall Bowl.
Facilities: Outdoor theater-style stone amphitheater
Audio-Visual Capabilities: None
Internet Access: None
- Up to 150 cars on site.
- No smoking, balloons, confetti, or open flames.
- No floating candle centerpieces.
- Waterproof mats to be placed under all food and beverage serving and preparation areas.
- Catering counseling