Please read completely BEFORE ordering
your Designated Driver Ticket.
To ensure a fun and safe time for everyone, the Santa Barbara Wine Festival™ offers a Designated Driver Program. Designated Drivers are heroes and help transport family and friends to and from the wine festival SAFELY. As a reward, Designated Drivers receive complimentary admission to the Santa Barbara Wine Festival™, a tasting plate, and can enjoy all other aspects of the festival including great food and demonstrations.
We also recommend Designated Driver Program on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Drivers-Etc-Program/142211475857339
- Designated Driver tickets are issued only with a confirmed purchase of tickets for the friends or family attending the festival. Once your group purchases their tickets they will receive an order number that you need to reserve your DD ticket.
- Designated Driver tickets must be reserved by Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 5:00 PM.
- Designated drivers must be at least 21 years old and present valid photo ID for entry.
- Designated Drivers pledge not to drink – not even a taste. This is a serious undertaking, and Designated Drivers will wear a special name badge to signify "no alcohol" and will NOT receive a tasting glass.
- Designated Drivers that are found consuming any amount of alcohol during the event will be asked to leave the festival.
- Designated Driver tickets are non-transferrable.
We know you appreciate the serious nature of participating in the Designated Driver Program. Once you have read this page, agree to the guidelines of the Designated Driver Program, and obtained your group's ticket order number, please call 805-682-4711 ext. 110 to reserve your Designated Driver ticket.